The following are answers to questions that you may have about the scholarship:
Table of Contents
- 1 Scholarship
- 1.1 I am a member of the Class of 2015 at my high school. Am I eligible?
- 1.2 I am an international student. Am I eligible?
- 1.3 I plan to enter a two-year college or university program. Am I eligible?
- 1.4 Who selects the winners?
- 1.5 Why do I need to include a photo of myself?
- 1.6 What will happen to my essay after the scholarship is over?
Yes, seniors in the class of 2015 enrolled in high schools in Alabama are eligible to compete for the scholarships as well as college or university freshmen enrolled in four-year programs in Alabama.
Unfortunately, international students are not eligible for this scholarship program.
The scholarship is only available for four-year programs at accredited colleges and universities in Alabama.
A scholarship selection committee will choose the three scholarship winners based on the originality, creativity and impact of their essay.
We will include photos of the authors when we announce the scholarship recipients.
Morris, King & Hodge, P.C. will have the right to use the essay and the scholarship recipient’s photo for marketing purposes.