You can apply for the Driver Safety Scholarship by using our online form.

Yes, rising seniors in the class of 2023 from the following counties: Colbert, Cullman, Jackson, Lauderdale, Limestone, Madison, Marshall & Morgan Counties, enrolled in high schools are eligible to apply for scholarships.

We want to include photos when we announce the scholarship recipients.

A scholarship selection committee will choose the scholarship winners based on the originality and creativity in the essays.

We will upload the winning essays to our website and social media sites. Winners may also be announced on WHNT TV.

Yes, the scholarship is available to students planning to attend two-year or four-year colleges and universities.

Sorry, international students are not eligible.

You can register a motorcycle with the following documents in Alabama: Proof of insurance Original title or signed registration documents Fees for title and registration While Alabama did not require a specific license or endorsement for riding a motorcycle until 2015, all riders must now have a Class M endorsement to operate their vehicle.

Lane-splitting, which occurs when motorcycles ride between two lanes of traffic, is not legal in Alabama. Lane splitting is generally considered unsafe because drivers of cars may not notice motorcycles in their blind spots, which can lead to accidents if the driver attempts to change lanes. However, motorcyclists may share a lane with one other […]

Yes. Mopeds are classified as motorcycles, and you’ll need to have a special “M” endorsement on your driver’s license to legally operate one in Alabama.