Have You Been Seriously Injured in an Alabama Car Accident?
No matter how careful you are, you can expect to be involved in at least one automobile accident on average in your lifetime: from rear ends, head-on accidents, failure to yield, and much more. If it happens to you, you will need an attorney for help – help in covering your medical bills, help in collecting your lost income and help to deal with the insurance companies.
Alabama Car Accident Lawyers: Claims & Compensation
The aftermath of a car accident can be just as traumatic as the incident itself. That is where we come in.
At a time like this, you can trust the knowledge and experience of Morris, King & Hodge, P.C. With more than 100 years of combined experience, our Alabama car wreck lawyer knows how to handle the toughest auto accident cases. Our insurance claim lawyer can take on the insurance companies, so you will not have to deal with the stress and hassle. Our courtroom-tested attorneys are prepared to go the legal distance on your behalf to obtain the compensation that you deserve.
If your claim is successful, you may be able to recover damages:
- Mental anguish
- Present & future lost wages
- Permanent injuries or disfigurement, from whiplash, broken bones, bruises, or burns
- Present & future medical costs
- Pain & suffering
We are here to work hard to get you the compensation you deserve.
For a free consultation with an Alabama car accident lawyer, call (256) 410-8920 or (888) 445-3657. You can also contact Morris, King & Hodge, P.C., online. In cases of other motor vehicle accidents, we also have truck accident attorneys and motorcycle accident attorneys ready to help.
Alabama Car Accident Attorneys: The Legal Process
If you’ve been injured in a car crash in Alabama, one of the most important decisions you’re going to make is who to turn to for help. You want to be sure that you have the most qualified injury & accident lawyers representing you with a proven track record representing injured victims in the courts. Morris, King & Hodge, P.C., is one of Alabama’s top personal injury law firms, led by successful lawyers backed by support staff with decades of collective experience.
- Getting the Proper Medical Treatment — It is important not to settle your claim before you know the full extent of your injuries. We understand that when you are injured, your life is turned upside down. We want to help you get your life back on track. Always focusing on the client first is vital in what we do.
- Filing your car accident claim — Insurance companies may want to take a recorded statement from you. Feel free to consult our attorneys so that you know your rights. We can help you review your available insurance coverage if you have an uninsured driver or underinsured driver coverage so that you can maximize your recovery to help pay for your property damage, bodily injuries, and medical bills.
- Fixing your Car — When you are without transportation, it is important to get your vehicle repaired or replaced without unnecessary delay. Oftentimes, your car damage claim and your personal injury claim will be handled separately so that you will have transportation to get where you need to go. Do not have your automobile repaired or replaced until you are sure that you have pictures of it. If you have a defective automobile that failed to protect you in your crash, it is important to preserve the vehicle to preserve the evidence to prove your case. Our car accident lawyers can help you to determine whether your injuries were caused by a defective vehicle, in which case you may have a claim against a vehicle manufacturer.
- Phone Calls and Paperwork — Once you are represented, your insurance adjuster will have to deal with your lawyers instead of hassling you. Once we have medical authorization, we can collect your medical records and bills for you, to save you the hassle. Also, you may receive letters from your health insurance company asking to be paid back, and we can deal with your health insurance company for you.
- Making a Demand — Once your medical treatment is complete, we can collect your medical bills and records and submit a settlement brochure on your behalf. Your auto accident injury attorney will put together a settlement demand once all of the damages and expenses related to your car accident are fully understood.
- Settlement or Trial — We aren’t afraid to take a case to trial and that really is a benefit to our clients. Our results speak for themself. We have over 100 years of combined legal experience and have a record of success with millions of dollars in client verdicts. Our courtroom-tested auto accident attorneys are prepared to go the legal distance on your behalf to obtain the compensation that you deserve.
When you choose Morris, King & Hodge, P.C., you can rest easy knowing you’ve chosen a respected and highly-rated law firm. We want to help you with your car accident lawsuit. Let us fight the insurance companies and go to work for you so you can get back to a normal life.