Have You Been Seriously Injured in an Alabama Car Accident?
No matter how careful you are, you can expect to be involved in at least one automobile accident on average in your lifetime. If were injured in a car accident in Alabama, you need our skilled car accident lawyers to help you receive maximum compensation.
For a free consultation with an Alabama car accident lawyer, contact Morris, King & Hodge, P.C., online.
Types of Alabama Car Accidents
Unfortunately, even the most experienced drivers are prone to accidents caused by another’s negligence. Types of accidents commonly seen by our Alabama car accident attorneys include:
- Rear-ended accidents
- Head-on accidents
- Failure to yield accidents
- Drunk driving accidents
- Hit-and-run accidents
- Distracted driving accidents
- Drowsy driving accidents
If it happens to you, you will need an attorney for help – help in covering your medical bills, help in collecting your lost income and help to deal with the insurance companies.
Available Claims & Compensation For Car Accident Injuries
The aftermath of a car accident can be just as traumatic as the incident itself. That is where we come in.
At a time like this, you can trust the knowledge and experience of a trusted lawyer. With more than 100 years of combined experience, our Alabama car wreck lawyer knows how to handle the toughest auto accident cases. Our insurance claim lawyer can take on the insurance companies, so you will not have to deal with the stress and hassle. Our courtroom-tested attorneys are prepared to go the legal distance on your behalf to obtain the compensation that you deserve.
If your claim is successful, you may be able to recover damages:
- Mental anguish
- Present & future lost wages
- Permanent injuries or disfigurement, from whiplash, broken bones, bruises, or burns
- Present & future medical costs
- Pain & suffering
We are here to work hard to get you the compensation you deserve.
How Alabama’s Legal Process Works in Car Accidents
If you’ve been injured in a car crash in Alabama, one of the most important decisions you’re going to make is who to turn to for help. Our lawyers understand the complex legal process of dealing with car accident cases throughout Alabama. Read the following steps if you were the victim of an accident caused by a negligent driver.
- Getting the Proper Medical Treatment — It is important not to settle your claim before you know the full extent of your injuries. We understand that when you are injured, your life is turned upside down. We want to help you get your life back on track. Always focusing on the client first is vital in what we do.
- Filing your car accident claim — Insurance companies may want to take a recorded statement from you. Feel free to consult our attorneys so that you know your rights. We can help you review your available insurance coverage if you have an uninsured driver or underinsured driver coverage so that you can maximize your recovery to help pay for your property damage, bodily injuries, and medical bills.
- Fixing your Car — When you are without transportation, it is important to get your vehicle repaired or replaced without unnecessary delay. Oftentimes, your car damage claim and your personal injury claim will be handled separately so that you will have transportation to get where you need to go. Do not have your automobile repaired or replaced until you are sure that you have pictures of it. If you have a defective automobile that failed to protect you in your crash, it is important to preserve the vehicle to preserve the evidence to prove your case. Our car accident lawyers can help you to determine whether your injuries were caused by a defective vehicle, in which case you may have a claim against a vehicle manufacturer.
- Phone Calls and Paperwork — Once you are represented, your insurance adjuster will have to deal with your lawyers instead of hassling you. Once we have medical authorization, we can collect your medical records and bills for you, to save you the hassle. Also, you may receive letters from your health insurance company asking to be paid back, and we can deal with your health insurance company for you.
- Making a Demand — Once your medical treatment is complete, we can collect your medical bills and records and submit a settlement brochure on your behalf. Your auto accident injury attorney will put together a settlement demand once all of the damages and expenses related to your car accident are fully understood.
- Settlement or Trial — We aren’t afraid to take a case to trial and that really is a benefit to our clients. Our results speak for themself. We have over 100 years of combined legal experience and have a record of success with millions of dollars in client verdicts. Our courtroom-tested auto accident attorneys are prepared to go the legal distance on your behalf to obtain the compensation that you deserve.
Call Our Alabama Car Accident Law Firm Today!
When you choose Morris, King & Hodge, P.C., you can rest easy knowing you’ve chosen a respected and highly-rated law firm. We want to help you with your car accident lawsuit. Let us fight the insurance companies and go to work for you so you can get back to a normal life. Contact us for a free consultation.