Table of Contents
- 1 Have You Been Seriously Injured in a Huntsville Car Accident?
- 2 Huntsville Car Accident Attorneys: The Legal Process
- 3 How Morris, King, & Hodge Can Help
Have You Been Seriously Injured in a Huntsville Car Accident?
So grateful for Mr. Joe King and his staff for taking care of my cousin’s family members after his tragic death. He left behind a wife and two young autistic boys. From the first visit, I found Mr. King to be personable, knowledgeable and very thorough in both Alabama and Tennessee law. He genuinely cares about the two little boys he is representing in this case. The boys could not have found a better voice on their behalf! The staff is also amazing and go out of their way to ensure your questions are answered, your phone calls are returned, and that you know you matter to them. I would highly recommend this firm and specifically, Mr. Joe King to serve as your legal representative. He will spare no expense to ensure that you receive the best possible outcome.
Huntsville Car Accident Lawyers: Claims & Compensation
The aftermath of a car accident can be just as traumatic as the incident itself. That is where we come in.
At a time like this, you can trust the knowledge and experience of Morris, King & Hodge, P.C. With more than 100 years of combined experience, our Huntsville Alabama car wreck lawyer knows how to handle the toughest auto accident cases. Our insurance claim lawyer can take on the insurance companies, so you will not have to deal with the stress and hassle. Our courtroom-tested attorneys are prepared to go the legal distance on your behalf to obtain the compensation that you deserve.
If your claim is successful, you may be able to recover damages:
- Mental anguish
- Present & future lost wages
- Permanent injuries or disfigurement, from whiplash, broken bones, bruises, or burns
- Present & future medical costs
- Pain & suffering
In the moments after your accident, you have to seek medical help regardless of the cost. When you contact our talented Huntsville car accident attorneys at Morris, King & Hodge, one of your primary motivations may be to get help with the bills you’ve already received and the ones you’ll get for your future treatment.
Save every document you have, because compensation for the direct treatment of your injury is a standard part of a personal injury claim. These, plus other calculable damages like lost wages, are often used to determine pain and suffering and other non-economic damages. We can’t undo your crash, but we can help you undo the damage to your bank account.
Injuries: Permanent Injuries or Disfigurement, from Whiplash, Broken Bones, Bruises, or Burns
You may wake up sometime after your crash and face the reality that your burn or scarring isn’t going away. You may realize that your hip is never going to feel the same. Or you may find that your injured hand will never allow you to type like you used to. In situations like this and other permanent conditions like amputation, the damages you’re owed may be adjusted to compensate. When your injury is permanent or results in permanent disfigurement, the at-fault party might be required to pay additional money to you.
Pain and Suffering
Car accidents can cause significant pain, even with the best treatment. A part of your non-economic damages often includes an amount to compensate you for the pain and suffering that the at-fault party caused you. Your Huntsville car accident lawyer will calculate the amount of money their insurance company should pay you based on the severity of your pain and suffering, and incorporate it into your demand. We’ll take into account your physical and mental pain and suffering. That mental pain sometimes falls under the category of mental anguish.
Mental anguish damages are non-economic damages that account for ongoing mental suffering related to your crash like trauma, anxiety, depression, and humiliation. The emotional distress that is the direct result of your crash and can be documented will count. It’s important to keep track of your physical and emotional symptoms and to see medical professionals about each of them. With the help of Morris, King & Hodge’s Huntsville car accident attorneys, you can maximize the non-economic damages you win from the people who hurt you. It’s not just what Alabama law allows, it’s what you deserve.
We are here to work hard to get you the compensation you deserve.
For a free consultation with an auto accident lawyer, call (256) 410-8920 or (888) 445-3657. You can also contact Morris, King & Hodge, P.C., online. In cases of truck accidents, we also have Huntsville truck accident attorneys ready to help.
Huntsville Car Accident Attorneys: The Legal Process
If you’ve been injured in a car crash, one of the most important decisions you’re going to make is who to turn to for help. You want to be sure that you have the most qualified injury & accident lawyers representing you with a proven track record representing injured victims in the courts. Morris, King & Hodge, P.C., is one of Alabama’s top personal injury law firms, led by successful lawyers backed by support staff with decades of collective experience.
- Getting the Proper Medical Treatment — It is important not to settle your claim before you know the full extent of your injuries. We understand that when you are injured, your life is turned upside down. We want to help you get your life back on track. Always focusing on the client first is vital in what we do.
- Filing your car accident claim — Insurance companies may want to take a recorded statement from you. Feel free to consult our attorneys so that you know your rights. We can help you review your available insurance coverage if you have uninsured driver or underinsured driver coverage so that you can maximize your recovery to help pay for your property damage, bodily injuries, and medical bills.
- Fixing your Car — When you are without transportation, it is important to get your vehicle repaired or replaced without unnecessary delay. Oftentimes, your car damage claim and your personal injury claim will be handled separately so that you will have transportation to get where you need to go. Do not have your automobile repaired or replaced until you are sure that you have pictures of it. If you have a defective automobile that failed to protect you in your crash, it is important to preserve the vehicle to preserve the evidence to prove your case. Our car accident lawyers can help you to determine whether your injuries were caused by a defective vehicle, in which case you may have a claim against a vehicle manufacturer.
- Phone Calls and Paperwork — Once you are represented, your insurance adjuster will have to deal with your lawyers instead of hassling you. Once we have a medical authorization, we can collect your medical records and bills for you, to save you the hassle. Also, you may receive letters from your health insurance company asking to be paid back, and we can deal with your health insurance company for you.
- Making a Demand — Once your medical treatment is complete, we can collect your medical bills and records and submit a settlement brochure on your behalf. Your auto accident injury attorney will put together a settlement demand once all of the damages and expenses related to your car accident are fully understood.
- Settlement or Trial — We aren’t afraid to take a case to trial and that really is a benefit to our clients. Our results speak for themself. We have over 100 years of combined legal experience and have a record of success with millions of dollars in client verdicts. Our courtroom-tested auto accident attorneys are prepared to go the legal distance on your behalf to obtain the compensation that you deserve.
When you choose Morris, King & Hodge, P.C., you can rest easy knowing you’ve chosen a respected and highly-rated law firm. We want to help you with your car accident lawsuit. Let us fight the insurance companies and go to work for you so you can get back to a normal life.
How Morris, King, & Hodge Can Help
When you’re looking for a Huntsville car accident lawyer, you need to trust that your choice has the experience and resources to get you the best results. At Morris, King & Hodge, P.C., that’s exactly what you’ll get. Our attorneys have been helping injured Alabamians for over a half-century. Starting with a free, confidential case review, we’ll explore the facts of your crash and injury and evaluate what the best path is for you. With our highly-rated car crash experts, you can get justice for your injury.